Friday, August 28, 2009

New Directions, College, Getting younger?

I was talking to Camila last night, a lovely friend of mine who lives on the north side of chicago with her mother, step father, and oft-hard to please 3 year old brother. He picks a new favorite big kid every time we visit and through this elaborate story I have gained a reference for this new direction! I am using Camilla's recommendation going to make the podcast now a mixture of tales from college and mock high school musings of a young male sophomore having the time of his life angsting and wangsting after life. SO without further ado, as soon as I can figure out how to publish my shit again this thing will be rolling.

1 comment:

  1. how come i've known you four years and you still can't spell my name right?

    ReplyDelete

We are:

We are:
I am Paul C.